Welcome to Central Maine Listings – your best source to learn about real estate opportunities in Central Maine. This varied and vibrant region includes many lakes and ponds, affording beautiful natural areas for vacationing and water sports.
Because it is a large area, you will find both urban areas and residential neighborhoods. You will find listings for newer properties, and also some more historic buildings with a New England charm.
Of course, that means that there are many decisions to be made. Luckily, Androvise has done all the research and up-front work for you. Our agents keep track on a daily basis of properties coming on the market. We will create a profile of your criteria, after meeting with you to establish your needs and priorities. Don’t worry – we know what questions to ask, and we always keep your needs in mind when we recommend properties. We realize that you are busy, and don’t want to see properties that don’t match your preferences.
You’ve heard it many times: the three most important qualities of a property are location, location, and location. That’s while we will focus first on location, and then on other aspects. We will get an idea of your price range, the number of bedrooms, proximity to schools and amenities, and other lifestyle priorities.
- Retail-Commercial for Sale: 410 Center Street (Dealslister) $3,985,000 - 8,605± sf newly constructed retail center.Easy to manage, four-tenant center includes Krispy Kreme, Cricket Wireless and Firehouse Subs.Secure investment with long-term leases.Highly visible Center Street location with strong demographics.
- Vacant Land for Sale: Development Land for Sale **NEW PRICING** (Dealslister) $1,500,000 - 84.6± acres of land are located on the corner of Washington Street (Rt 4) and Kittyhawk Avenue in Auburn just off Exit 75 of the Maine Turnpike. This site has inaccessible frontage on the Maine Turnpike. Access is from a common ROW at the entrance of Auburn Crossing (Dunkin Donuts Development) and a curb cut on Kittyhawk Avenue. There is an inaccessible curb cut on Washington Street. A potential buyer could have discussion with MaineDOT about access restrictions and or use. The land was cut over for wood within the last decade and further timber value is unknown.10.9± acres shown in the three parcels across from the 84.6± acres are also included in this offering. Individual acreages are shown above. These sites are also in higher elevation relative to the businesses along Washington Street. All of the sites are within the General Business District which includes several uses including office, retail, industrial, hospitality and mixed use.
- Vacant Land for Sale: For Sale / Commercial / Industrial Sites Lot 8 (Dealslister) $1,392,300 - Development Opportunitiesfrom 3.6 to 31.9± AcresAll pre-approved for commercial/industrial developmentAll pre-permitted for site-specific wetland alterations and wetland mitigationAll within a master-planned business park environmentCustom-build or build-to-suitQuick and efficient access to airport, highways and rail
- Industrial for Sale: 75 Westminster Street (Dealslister) $3,675,000 - 94,952± sf corporate headquarters office/distribution building on 4.98± acres of land.Upper level contains 47,411± sf including 13,000± sf of attractive office space.The building includes two (2), freight elevators.Ten (10), 8’x8’ loading docks.3-phase, 120/208 volt, 400 amp electrical service, public utilities and ample on-siteparking.Located in the Lewiston Industrial Park, just off Exit 80 of I-95.
- Special Purpose for Sale: Cedar Street (Dealslister) $3,775,000 - Formerly known as the Continental Mill this a great redevelopment opportunity, located along the eastern shore of the Androscoggin River in Lewiston. The property is part of the Riverfront Masterplan & Revitalization Project, which gives the mill a strategic location on the Lewiston Canal Walk. Blocks away from many local shops, restaurants, and business this would bring more diversity into the area and a large potential for growth. Attractive incentives for redevelopment.
- Retail-Commercial for Sale: Prime Retail Development Opportunity (Dealslister) $1,200,000 - Prime Development Opportunity at the corners of Sabattus Street and East Ave. This business hub is conveniently located and boasts traffic count in excess of 20,000 vehicles daily. This high traffic area is home to CVS, Rite Aid and current approval for new C-store and Dunkin Donuts. Currently, this 1.1-acre lot has 3 buildings comprised of Gas with Convenience Store, Restaurant, Lube Center.
- Tuck yourself in (Mechanic Falls, Me) $69000 - Last lot on a town road. This lot with 3 stone walls feels much larger than its 2.64 acres. If you want privacy, you can situate your home away from the road. Very quiet location, but not isolated. Close to a Hannaford Market, all the local schools. ...
- Wooded Splendor (Mechanic Falls, Me) $69000 - Convenient: * 12 miles from Lewiston, Auburn and Maine Turnpike * 34 miles downtown Portland (11 on turnpike) Very private lot At end of paved town road Reasonable covenants to help protect your investment Close to a Hannaford Market, all the l ...
- Wooded house lot 18 miles from Gray - Owner financing. (Mechanic Falls, Me) $29000 - Hillside house lot on quiet town road that ends in a cul-de-sac. Within 3 miles of schools and Hannaford Supermarket. This lot is private, yet not isolated, has roadside power. Lovely setting midway from Auburn to Norway. 12 miles from the Auburn ...
Central Maine listings has lots of interesting properties. What are my next steps?
We’re glad that you have found properties that are exciting to you. Next step is to browse the helpful information on our web site and then give us a call. We have the most experienced staff in the area. Our agents have specialized in this region for many years. Additionally, we have a broad experience and knowledge of waterfront properties, in addition to the many residential communities we serve.